Rick Tocchet Joins Mike Missanelli
3/6/2014 3:31:00 PM
Rick Tocchet Joins Mike Missanelli to discuss this Flyers team and see if they can make a playoff run.
- Could be a dangerous team in the playoffs
- New Coach has helped tremendously, true hockey guy
- Recent trades
- Top 5 Hockey plaers right now in NHL
Matthew Barnaby Joins The Jon And Sean Show
3/5/2014 12:27:00 PM
Matthew Barnaby joins Jon and Sean to discuss:
- A player's mentality during the trade deadline
- The Flyers and their playoff possibilities
- Possible moves the Flyers could make at the deadline
ESPN's Barry Melrose Joins Tony Bruno And Harry Mayes
3/5/2014 11:11:00 AM
ESPN's Barry Melrose joins Tony Bruno and Harry Mayes to discuss:
- NHL Trade Deadline
- Rumors linking the Flyers to Vancouver Canucks' Center Ryan Kesler
- Possibility of the Flyers acquiring New York Ranger Captain Ryan Callahan
- Flyers' on-ice performance
Scott Hartnell Joins Mike Missanelli And Speaks On The Flyers Playoffs Push
3/4/2014 4:23:00 PM
The Philadelphia Flyers Left Wing Scott Hartnell joins Mike Missanelli and speaks on what the Flyers must do in order to make sure they make it to the Playoffs. Scott spoke on the eleven 3rd period comebacks this season, and says that these comebacks are a team effort, and part of the reason for such a great season. He also spoke on possible trades, and says he feels a sense of relief in his no trade clause.
Flyers Defenseman Chris Pronger joins Tony and Harry
3/4/2014 11:00:00 AM
Chris said the rehab he has been doing is for his life, so he can see again. Not for a return to the NHL
Has been scouting Western Conference games in St. Louis for the Flyers.
Said it was tough at first to watch games, but is slowly working his way past it.
Says don't make a move just to make a move at the trade deadline
Likes how Sean Couterier is playing right now. Says you have to be patient and let young kids develop
Lastly, does not suspect their will be a whole lot of moving on trade deadline day tomorrow.
Want To Win A Flyers Experience...Listen Each Day This Week At 5:30p To Play & Win...Click For Details
3/3/2014 7:56:00 AM
Each day this week you can win a Flyers VIP Experience from 97.5 The Fanatic. Here’s how to win. At 5:30p we will play “Name That Flyer – The Audio Version”. If you can guess the Flyer you will win a Flyers VIP Experience.
Monday 3/3 – 2 Club Box tickets to the March 11th game vs. NJ Devils including pre-game warm-up Between The Bench passes.
Tuesday 3/4 – 2 Lower Level tickets to the March 22nd game vs. St. Louis including an autographed, game-used Scott Hartnell stick and Flyers gift bag
Wednesday 3/5 – 2 Club Box tickets to the March 24th game vs. Los Angeles including a meet & greet with Flyers broadcasters Tim Saunders and Chris Therien.
Thursday 3/6 – 2 Club Box tickets to the April 3rd game vs. Columbus and an autographed Flyers player puck.
Friday 3/7 – 2 Lower Level tickets to the March 15th game ...
Flyers Winger Wayne Simmonds Joins Mike Missanelli
2/24/2014 4:35:00 PM
Flyers winger Wayne Simmonds joins Mike Missanelli to discuss the Olympic break, the remainder of the 2013-14 season and language in sports. Topics include:
- What he did during the Olympic break
- The Flyers game plan over the final 23 games of the season
- Being an African-American player in the NHL
- How being a black athlete relates to the potential rule of language in the NFL
- His feelings on the NFL creating a rule regarding language
- How language was a problem for him before reaching the NHL
- His reaction to Canada winning the gold medal at the Olympics
Ed Olczyk Talks Hockey With Mike And Mike And Breaks Down The USA-Canada Olympic Semifinal Matchup
2/20/2014 7:04:00 AM
NBC's Ed Olczyk called into Mike And Mike from Sochi to talk about the ever-growing hockey rivalry between the USA and Canada, as well as their semifinal matchup tomorrow.
James Van Riemsdyk Joins Mike Missanelli
2/19/2014 6:18:00 PM
JVR joined Mike Missanelli to discuss his time in Philly, his experience in Sochi and the USA-Canada game.
Steve Mason Joins Nick Kayal and Harry Mayes
2/7/2014 1:32:00 PM
Steve Mason from the Philadelphia Flyers joins Nick Kayal and Harry Mayes to discuss the Flyers season going into the Olmpic break.
- Flyers recent sucess
- How the team feels going into the break
- Doesn't feel any pressure, just has fun
- Difference in the locker room after coaching change
- Trying to make a run for the playoffs
- Will be watching the Olmpic Hockey