EPSN Analyst Sal Pal Joins Mike Miss
12/6/2013 5:53:00 PM
Sal Palantonio joined Mike Missanelli for some insight on the Eagles vs Lions matchup.
- He says the Lions are not built for outdoors
- Eagles deffense better than people give credit
- Sal likes Eagles chances to win this game
- Foles will have opportunity to throw football
- Lions have a tendency to turn the ball over
- Lions best team left on Eagles schedule
NFL Network Analyst Brian Baldinger joins Jon & Sean
12/6/2013 2:12:00 PM
Baldy joined Jon and Sean and says it will be a good battle on Sunday
Says the Eagles can execute better in the first quarter to help start fast
Believes it will be up to the Eagles to adjust if Lions gameplan for Shady McCoy
Thinks Matthew Stafford is good for a couple turnovers on Sunday
Comments on his prediction that Marcus Mariota would stay in college.
Fox Play By Play Commentator Kevin Burkhardt Joins Tony & Harry
12/6/2013 11:40:00 AM
Kevin hops on with Tony and Harry during the 11 o'clock hour to breakdown the upcoming game on Sunday vs. the Detroit Lions. He breaks downs what is different for the Eagles this year, and why it's working.
Ron Jaworski Checks In With Mike And Mike!
12/6/2013 9:50:00 AM
ESPN/97.5's own Ron Jaworski joined Mike and Mike on a football Friday to talk about the upcoming games for week 14 in the NFL! Jaws zeroing in on the Lions D-line.
Mark McMillian Joins Nick Kayal
12/5/2013 9:05:00 PM
Mark McMillian joins Nick Kayal to discuss the mathcup this Sunday against the Detroit Lions.
-Eagles need to keep the pace up
- Eagles can beat elite teams
- How do we contain Calvin Johnson?
- Reggie Bush is the X-factor
- Is Suh a dirty player
- Offensive Line vs. Defensive Line
- Chip/Foles the future?
Detroit Lions Great Herman Moore Joins Mike Missanelli
12/5/2013 3:41:00 PM
Detriot Lions great recevier Herman Moore joins Mike Miss to discuss the upcoming game between the Lions and the Eagles. He has much to say about the matchups and the advantages and disadvantages of the two teams.
- Expects Lions to ride high coming off win in Green Bay
- Lions will need to get off to a good start
- Outdoor conditions shouldn't be a factor for the lions
- Lions go as far as Stafford takes them
- Stafford more comfortable with short throws to help efficency
- Megatron is always a factor in any game
- Shady better at getting up field in the pass game
- Likes Foles consistancy
- Detriot needs to get pressure on Foles to rattle him
- Lions not dirty players, they're physical
Boston Globe Columnist Bob Ryan Joins Jon And Sean
12/5/2013 1:37:00 PM
Boston Globe Columnist Bob Ryan Joins Jon and Sean to discuss a variety of sports topics including:
-Jacoby Ellsbury going to the Yankees
-Advice for Eagles fans about investing emotions in Nick Foles
-Chip Kelly and adaptable coach
-Jameis Winston and the Heisman Trophy
Brian Billick On Mike And Mike!
12/5/2013 7:58:00 AM
Former NFL head coach Brian Billick stops by with Mike and Mike to talk about the Seahawks D and whether or not the Lions are for real as they take on the Eagles this weekend.
Tim McManus From Birds 24/7 Joins Mike Missanelli
12/4/2013 5:42:00 PM
T-Mac says that winning the division is an attainable goal
Believes the division champion will be determined in the final game against Dallas
Eagles 22 turnovers are attributed to the players being comfortable in the scheme
Thinks the Eagles secondary will really be tested against Detroit's big receivers
Believes the Lions will win on Sunday. Says, "Foles is due for a downer."
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport Joins Tony And Harry
12/4/2013 11:08:00 AM
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport joins Tony and Harry to discuss:
NFL QB rankings
Comparing Nick Foles and Russell Wilson
The remaining games on the Eagles and Cowboys' schedules