97.5 The Fanatic and The Sixers are running a Basketball Knockout game after the Sixers game on Wednesday, March 27th.
Register below for your chance to win a pair of tickets to the game and your spot in the Knockout game taking place on the Sixers' court after the game.
You'll also be competing against Fanatic hosts: Mike Missanelli, Tony Bruno, Harry Mayes, Sean Brace and Joe DeCamara.
Don't know how to play Knockout? Check the video and rules out below.
- Two players or more in a single-file line, typically starting at the free-throw line
- Two basketballs, held by the first two players in line
- The first player in line begins the game by taking an initial shot.
- As soon as the first player has taken the initial shot, the second player may step up to the line and take his or her shot.
- If a player's initial shot does not go in, he or she may rebound the basketball and attempt to make a basket from any location (most often, a layup would be attempted because it is an easier shot to make than a standard jump shot).
- Once a player makes a basket, he or she must immediately pass the ball to the next player at the front of the line and then go to the end of the line. The player at the front of the line may take his or her shot immediately upon receiving a ball.
- If any player does not make his or her shot before the person behind them, he or she is "knocked out" and is out until a new game starts.
- The order of the players cannot change during the game except by shrinking in size as players are knocked out.
- The game continues until everyone is knocked out except for one final player, who is deemed the winner.